Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Remodel Day 72 - 4/15/2011

Some interior framing as well as continuing with the roof framing.  Take a look.


The framing of the infamous closet. (see post from 4/13/2011 for details) The kids' temporary bedroom is on the other side of the white wall in the background.  They still think it's a kick for all four of them being together in there.  Now don't get me wrong - they fight, for sure, but they are still treating this whole experience like an adventure.  These are the types of things that take me by surprise.  I thought this remodel and consolidating into a small corner of the house would be so hard to handle....but everyone is doing their best to cope....kids included.  I'm very proud of them.



Here is a shot of the scaffolding the contractor built for his guys to put up the roof.  I don't like heights.  I would not enjoy being up there. 








Here's a shot from the end of the day.  Looks like there is more wood added to the roof.  That's about the extent of my technical explanation for today.  More wood added.  I'll try to do better tomorrow.

No comments: