Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Remodel Day 61 - 4/4/2011

It's Monday and I'm ready for a new week and something new.....like no more demolition.  And voila my wish was granted.  THE FRAMING OF THE ADDITION HAS BEGUN!!!  It's so nice to finally see something being built instead of something being demolished. 



And here is a picture of Catie.  It is completely unrelated to today's post.  But she loves to have her picture taken.  Whenever she seems a camera, she seems to wander into the frame.  Hmmmmm....I wonder which parent she takes after???? 

But I had to laugh - look at Benny's expression. 




Please post a caption if you think of a funny one.  It seems like he is thinking:
"Take the picture already so this kid will put me down". 
or
"Dang!  How did I let her catch me again?!?!?"

No comments: