Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Remodel Day 121 - 6/3/2011

The last few days were more about electrical wiring running through the house but also we were out shopping.  We headed over to North Hollywood to HD Remodel and Repair.  It was the equivalent of a Costco devoted to flooring, tile and cabinetry.  I walked in and immediately felt overwhelmed.  We looked at some premade cabinets for the kid/guest bathroom.  We searched and searched and finally settled on this, along with the matching medicine cabinet.  But ........ we didn't first find out if they make it in the width we need - which is a 60" double sink vanity. 

They don't.  :(

Lesson learned.  Ask what sizes the cabinets come in before settling on a model.  Back to the drawing board. 




I spent the rest of the day visiting our friends that have remodelled their kitchens/bathrooms.  It gave me hope.  But I felt like I wasted a day.  I need another nap.


No comments: