Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Remodel Day 93 - 5/6/2011

More plumbing and also running pipes for the gas lines. 

Here is some crazy piping for the bathroom.  It looks like it is a part of some George O'Keefe painting.


Here are the pipes for the kitchen.  I think the black pipes are for the water and the copper pipes are the gas lines.  These pipes are on the south wall of the house that leads out to the driveway....you can see the paver stones behind it.  That's where I am going to set up the new outdoor gril. For years Tom has insisted on being a purist and would only use a charcoal grill.  Yes, yes, I know the food tastes great that way, but it takes alot of time.  And at the end of the day with all of the kids, the last thing I want to do is fire up the charcoal grill.  The new grill will be a GAS grill and will have a line connected directly to the house gas line.  I have to give my mother-in-law credit for this idea.  I think it's brilliant.  No tanks needed, no charcoal needed.  Let the barbequing begin!!

Pipes, pipes and more pipes.


Now what the heck is this?  It's starting up at the roof line.  Maybe a down spout for rain runoff? Another question for Rob.


No comments: