Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Remodel Day 118 - 5/31/2011

Today I went to look at the fake walls (ok - tub enclosures) for the bathroom.  Actually I should not say I - because I had my entourage in tow.   But they were good.  I can't complain.  I did resort to putting them all on the flatbed trolley so I could keep track of everyone.  You do what you gotta do to get through the day.  Know what I mean? 


Here they are doing a Conga line through Costco. 
Yes, they came with me to Lowe's AND Costco. 
And they were well behaved in both places.  It probably didn't hurt that I bribed them with the proposition of ice cream if they behaved.  Once again....you do what you gotta do.

OK - back to the subject of the bathroom. They were not as bad as I thought. Maybe I can live with it. But I don't like the white walls. Maybe I should go with an off white. But then do I need to go with off white sinks and then do I need an off white toilet?  Do I need to match the walls to the floor?  Maybe I can cover them up with a really nice shower curtain?  I'm confused.  I need to go home and think about this some more.   
I have enough to do at home.  I should start on the laundry.  But the water has been turned off for most of the day, so it keeps piling up. 

I think I'll take a nap.  When I can't deal with things going on in my life, I take a nap.  It works for me.......what can I say? 

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.................












No comments: