Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Remodel Day 35 - 3/08/2011




Today was a very exciting day for us. Well......I should say it was kind of exciting for us but it was REALLY, REALLY exciting for Henry. Check out his face. It's a pretty cute face, wouldn't you say? Well I would - but then again I'm his mother and being that I made that face and all, I think it's pretty cute.





OK - back to the main story line.....he is smiling because he was waiting for a real live concrete mixer truck to come to our house for a LOOOONG time (his words) and it has finally arrived. The workers were very nice and let him sit in the truck and even hold the hose while they were pouring in the concrete (well, sort of hold it.)






Remember those wooden molds that were built in the front yard? Well that's where the concrete gets poured into and will form the foundation for the addition. Here....check it out.

No comments: