Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Remodel Day 5 - 2/5/2010


No work today. But materials were delivered, so work can begin again on Monday. Work as in the "rebar" work. I don't really know what that means. But I like saying it. It makes it seem like I somewhat understand what is going on with the remodel......which I really don't......at least not right now. Ask me about Excel and I could talk your head off.

So......in order to educate myself I looked up "rebar" on Wikipedia. At least that's what Emily thought I should do. Here's what it said:

So there. Now I know what "rebar" means. And hopefully so do you.

1 comment:

gottago said...

Alima, I had no idea you were still keeping this blog. It's wonderful. I love the concept of thoughts of the day. Very entertaining.
And now the remodel. You have found your niche.
I will continue following along with you on your remodel journey.
Love, Linda